If you are showing flu-like symptoms, please call us 6792 1055 BEFORE presenting to Bridge Medical for your appt.
Please work with us in trying to contain the spread of corona virus.
Do not come to our medical centre if you are feeling unwell with Coronavirus symptoms
(Sore throat, fever, coughing).
Please telephone us BEFORE presenting to our medical centre.
Where possible, patients are encouraged to wear masks when they visit Bridge Medical Centre, for their own safety and that of other patients and staff.
From Monday, August 10, masks will be COMPULSORY for anyone entering the centre. Patients are encouraged to book telephone consultations as an alternative to actually visiting their GP.
Did you know that Bridge Medical Centre offers Medicals for:
Dr Rohana is fully qualified, registered and certified to conduct
- Australian Designated Aviation Medical Examiner (DAME) who can issue an aviation medical certificate
- Listed as an ‘approved medical practitioner’, on the Register of Approved Medical Practitioners published on the Coal Services website.
- Conducts all health assessments for rail workers in line with the Standard.
Bridge Medical Centre Narrabri is a highly experienced team of health care professionals dedicated to rural health care for you and your family.
Please call the practice on 6792 1055
for further enquiries.
Save time, order your repeat prescriptions online.
Just submit your request, it will be reviewed by your doctor, then you can collect from our practice.
- This service is available for existing patients only.
- There is a service fee for repeat prescriptions without a consultation.
Your local family friendly GP
Welcome to Bridge Medical Centre, a family friendly, experienced General Practice. We offer a full range of GP services, including:
- Family health
- Preventative medicine
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Children’s health
- Family planning
- Chronic disease management
- Hearing tests
- Spirometry testing
Close to shops, cafes and pharmacies, we are ideally located for residents of Narrabri, and surrounding areas, including Jacks Creek, Bohena Creek, Turrawan, Eulah Creek and Killarney.